- Tadhg Kenny, SVP Marketing I PR I Partnerships at Druid Software
- Nico Dumeez, Product Manager at e-BO Enterprises
- Vassilis Seferidis, CEO – Co Founder at Zeetta Networks
IOT 5G SUMMIT
The IOT 5G SUMMIT is held on 1 – 2 April 2021 online.
You can register for this event here
PRIVATE NETWORKS ROUND TABLE
In this roundtable, Druid will discuss various 5G use cases they are seeing so far globally, followed by a deep dive into private networks focusing on offshore wind farm with e-BO Enterprises.
The roundtable will provide also key insight from Vassilis Seferidis CEO – Co Founder of Zeetta Networks lead partner on the 5G-ENCODE Project, a £9 million collaborative project aiming to develop clear business cases and value propositions for 5G applications in the manufacturing industry.
The full 2-day program of the event is as follows:
PROGRAM DAY 1
- 09:00Introduction 5G Summit 2021
- 09:155G – Promise or reality? – Prof. dr. Johann Marquez-Barja, University of Antwerp – Imec
- 10:00Paul Scanlan, Huawei
- 10:45The advantages of 5G Standalone Non Public Networks – Nico Dumeez, EBO
- 11:30Private Networks Round Table – Tadhg Kenny, Druid Software
- 12:15Lunch Break
- 13:00Public and private 5G networks … towards a true partnership ? Perspective from the Belgian context – Geoffrey Joris, Agoria
- 13:455G and the channel opportunity – Aaron Partouche, Colt Technology Services
- 14:30Open, Smart and IT driven RAN for 5G Private Networks and Neutral Host – Frédéric Van Durme, Acceleran
- 15:15The Possibilities of 5G and MPN for Industrial Use – Mitch De Geest, Citymesh – Cegeka
- 16:00Closing 5G Summit – DAY 1