Rapide is a network monitoring, control and management software and hardware solution that simplifies operations for deployable or temporary enterprise networks and private cellular networks.
Rapide is designed to support enterprise networks in areas without permanent infrastructure or reliable connectivity.
Rapide is a flexible solution for multi-technology temporary connectivity including fixed/LAN, Wi-Fi (IEEE) and Cellular (3GPP).
Rapide provides complete programmable control for enterprise networks that an be deployed in minutes.
- Only Rapide provides rapid deployment with the ability to manage complex enterprise requirements beyond simple connectivity.
- Only Rapide enables a “network-for-life” with comprehensive out-of-the-box functionality and a smooth migration from temporary network to permanent network without disruption.
- Rapide is designed to support enterprise networks in areas without permanent infrastructure or reliable connectivity.
- Rapide is a flexible solution for multi-technology temporary connectivity including fixed/LAN, Wi-Fi (IEEE) and Cellular (3GPP).
- Rapide provides complete programmable control for enterprise networks that can be deployed within minutes.
- Rapide’s Mode Management feature allows one box to maintain a number of different “modes” for “one-click” reconfiguration.
Why Zeetta Rapide?
Rapide provides the full functionality of the Zeetta Enterprise suite on a deployable hardware platform. It delivers the ability to create powerful enterprise and private cellular networks anywhere.
Only Rapide provides a deployable enterprise network capable of managing sophisticated enterprise services in real-time. Rapide provides more than simple ubiquitous access to connectivity. It provides deployable real-time control.
Only Rapide allows users to pre-configure services, store them and deploy them automatically so that the enterprise network supports tailored sophisticated services out-of-the-box on deployment.
Deployability - enterprise and private cellular networks
Monitor, control and manage sophisticated enterprise and private cellular networks out of the box in minutes.
Network-for-Life - deploys in minutes, lasts a lifetime
Rapide provides powerful functionality to support multi-service, multi-technology networks out-of-the-box with a seamless migration to a permanent solution.
Rapide Use Case: Improving Air Quality
Bristol’s Air Quality contributes to five deaths per week. See how Zeetta Rapide can be used to provide real-time air-quality monitoring in pollution hot-spots.
Use Case: Improve Air Quality
- Bristol, UK, has an air quality problem with an estimated 5 deaths per week due to pollution.
- Children are especially vulnerable. Some schools are close to major roads.e
- Responding to changing pollution levels can help save lives.
- Many pollution monitoring systems provide historical (non-real-time) data.
Solution – Zeetta Rapide
- Rapide was deployed to support a temporary IoT air-quality sensor network within 1 hour.
- The council and public health teams can respond in real-time to pollution levels reducing exposure.
- Real-time pollution monitoring saves lives.
Powered by NetOS®
NetOS® our patent-protected software is the technology enabling platform that drives the Zeetta Enterprise portfolio.
NetOS® is a network monitoring, control and management platform which contains a number service functions:
Asset Management. NetOS® uses device drivers to communicate with devices in the network.
Network Discovery. NetOS® supports heterogeneous asset integration into a common topology abstraction.
Network Monitoring. NetOS® provides performance, monitoring and diagnostic features including topology monitoring, host tracking and statistics collection.
Network Automation. NetOS provides intent-based network capabilities through service orchestration.
Network Applications. NetOS® provides applications which facilitate the administration of the network and delivery of network service.