Your first step towards network modernisation
Visualise provides the real view of the network, showing how it is currently configured and proposes ways of how it can be reconfigured to achieve maximum efficiency.
Visualise maintains an up-to-date view of the status of all the connected network devices, their configurations and the associations between them. This allows Visualise to quickly identify network issues which reduce overall network downtime, assist in root cause analysis of problems, discover under-utilised network resources and warn of deterioration in network performance.
Save time and resources
Visualise can save you time and resources with its automatic onboarding of network devices, full visibility of the whole network in five different ways, single-pane-of-glass monitoring across multiple vendors and technologies in real-time and integration with NMS and alarm systems. Your IT team can spend more time on creating value for the business than managing the infrastructure.
Five unique ways to view your network
- Facility Plan View. A floorplan view of the network devices and services
- Network Topology View. A network-centric view of devices’ connectivity and network components
- Network Deviations View. An abstracted view of network changes and anomalies
- Google Maps View. Geo-location view using Google Maps
- Traffic Dashboard View. A customisable view of network performance metrics