Zeetta Networks Ltd (Zeetta) Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) policy refers to our responsibility toward the environment and the world we live in. Zeetta’s existence is part of a bigger system of people, values, other organisations, and nature. Zeetta aligns its activities with the expectations of its stakeholders and with consideration of economic, social and environmental impact. This policy applies to Zeetta and should also be considered when choosing suppliers and partners.
Zeetta has a reputation for carrying our business following the highest principles of business ethics and we strive to achieve the highest standards of ethics and professionalism.
- Respect the law;
- Honour its internal policies;
- Ensure that all its business operations are legitimate;
- Keep every partnership and collaboration open and transparent.
Zeetta will always conduct business with integrity and respect for human rights.
Zeetta will promote
- Safety and fair dealing;
- Respect toward the consumer;
- Anti-bribery and anti-corruption practices.
Zeetta ensures that it
- Does not risk the health and safety of its employees and community whilst applying the Health, Safety and Well-Being policy and procedures considering the impact on those it works with;
- All employees, sub-contractors and clients play their part in effectively implementing our Health, Safety and Well-Being policy and share our commitment to keeping everyone safe;
- Support diversity and inclusion by creating a working environment where everyone feels valued;
- Nurture employee well-being and welcome suggestions from any employee on how Zeetta can improve.
Protecting the environment
Zeetta recognises the need to protect the natural environment and the importance of keeping the environment clean and unpolluted.
- Upcycle or recycle where possible and will minimize waste;
- Take action to conserve energy consumption;
- Use environmentally-friendly technologies.
Zeetta is committed to protecting human rights. Zeetta is an equal opportunity employer and will
abide by all fair labour practices. Zeetta will ensure that its activities do not directly or indirectly violate human rights in any country and Zeetta will source and sell with integrity.
Supporting the Community
Zeetta may plan a budget to make monetary donations as well as have identified charities that
are supported. Employees will have a voice in the selection of charities identified for Zeetta to work with.
Zeetta may support community investment and educational programs by providing time or resources to non-profit organizations.
Zeetta will encourage its employees to volunteer. They can volunteer through programs organized internally or externally. Zeetta may sponsor volunteering events from other organizations.
Zeetta will actively invest in research, development and training initiatives. Zeetta will be open to suggestions and listen carefully to ideas. Zeetta will try to continuously improve the way it operates and will encourage team members to do the same.
ZN-011-01-017 Corporate Social Responsibility Policy – 30 Mar 2023