Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
Zeetta Networks Corporate Policy
Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) company policy refers to our responsibility toward our
environment and the world we live in. Our company’s existence is part of a bigger system of people,
values, other organisations and nature. We align our activities within the expectations of our
stakeholders in relation to our economic, social and environmental impact.
This policy applies to our company and should also be considered when choosing suppliers and
We have a reputation for carrying our business in accordance with the highest principles of business
ethics and we strive to achieve the highest standards of ethics and professionalism.
Zeetta Networks will;
• Respect the law.
• Honour its internal policies.
• Ensure that all its business operations are legitimate.
• Keep every partnership and collaboration open and transparent.
2. Business ethics
We will always conduct business with integrity and respect to human rights. We will promote:
• Safety and fair dealing.
• Respect toward the consumer.
• Anti-bribery and anti-corruption practices.
3. Protecting people
We’ll ensure that we:
• Do not risk the health and safety of our employees and community. Our H&S policy and
procedures consider the impact on those we work with.
• All employees, sub-contractors and clients are encouraged to play their part in effectively
implementing our H&S policy and share our commitment to keep everyone safe.
• Support diversity and inclusion by creating a working environment where everyone feels valued.
• Nurture employee wellbeing and welcome suggestions from our co-workers on how we can
4. Protecting the environment
Recognising the need to protect the natural environment and the importance of keeping our environment
clean and unpolluted, we will;
• Upcycle or recycle where possible and will keep waste to a minimum.
• Conserve energy.
• Use environmentally-friendly technologies.
5. Human rights
We are committed to protecting human rights. We are a committed equal opportunity employer and will
abide by all fair labour practices. We will ensure that our activities do not directly or indirectly violate
human rights in any country and we will source and sell with integrity.
6. Supporting the Community
We may preserve a budget to make monetary donations as well as having identified charities that the
company will support. Specific charities will be identified for us to work with and all employees will be
given a voice on what organisations we work with as well as being encouraged to do what they can to
support the causes.
In additional to this we may support community investment and educational programs by providing time
or resources to non-profit organisations.
Our company will encourage its employees to volunteer. They can volunteer through programs
organised internally or externally. Our company may sponsor volunteering events from other
We will actively invest in research, development and training initiatives. We will be open to suggestions
and listen carefully to ideas. Our company will try to continuously improve the way it operates and will
encourage team members to do the same.