Office Manager/HR Officer
Job Title: Office Manager/HR Officer
Department/Team: Business Operations
Line Manager: CEO
Zeetta transforms networks into an interactive programmable platform for better control, improved efficiency and enhanced performance of infrastructure. Our vision is to allow enterprises, cities and network operators to scale up the capabilities of their networks, and to satisfy the demand for data without escalating CapEx and OpEx costs.
The role of Office Manager/HR Officer is pivotal to the company success and this is a great opportunity to have real impact in generating an efficient and streamlined HR and administration function. Reporting directly into the CEO with support from the Finance Director and Head of Engineering this role is responsible for organising the HR function and key administration areas.
If you are looking for a role that provides variety, responsibility and enables you to make a difference, this could be the role for you!
HR Strategy implementation
- Be pivotal in shaping the HR systems and processes to manage all staff records and well being.
- Managing office risk assessments and coordinating office rota’s in light of changing government regulations.
- Be responsible for reviewing policies as needed.
- Main point of contact for new starters (employees and contractors). Making sure all starter documentation is sent to the new team member and returned in a timely manner. Completing all right to work checks including requesting references, checking ID documents and qualifications.
- Scheduling of probation meetings ensuring reviews are done in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and facilitate the Induction process for new starters.
- Management of the leaver process when an employee moves to a new position outside of the company.
- Administrates any changes to terms, conditions, salary, benefits for current team members.
- Coordination of changes to payroll, ensuring correct authorisations are in place.
- Maintaining personnel files.
- Absence management.
- Monitoring a variety of generic email addresses, responding accordingly.
- Training Coordinator. Including organising training, sending training materials to team members. (Delivery of training if confident to do so).
- Various monthly compliance tasks.
- First point of contact for Line Manager, Candidates and all interested parties at all stages of the recruitment process.
- Arranging interviews with candidates and hiring managers at all levels and coordinating the feedback process.
- Managing the recruitment internal process, including supporting the vacancy set up.
- Respond to any enquiries and questions.
- GDPR point of contact.
- Work in compliance with the Codes of Conduct, Regulations and policies of the organisation and its commitment to equal opportunities.
- Front of house should we return to an office based organisation.
- Oversee day to day operation of the office space, e.g. booking meeting rooms, equipment and other materials disposal, maintaining a safe and usable work environment.
- Keep various registers files upto date and organised.
- Administration for the CEO and work closely with the finance department to streamline processes where possible.
- Ensuring timely completion of monthly timesheets by employeesMaintain documentation to keep the ISO accreditation.
- Organisation of meetings.
- Filing – electronic and paper based.
- General office functions such as keeping stationary stocked etc.
- Organising first aid refresher training when required.
- Other reasonable ad hoc requirements.
- Knowledge or experience of operating HR systems to facilitate the smooth running of all new starters, employed staff and contractors.
- Gmail, Google Suite.
- Confident to work with senior management by proposing ideas and potential strategies to enhance and support the work force in a growing business.
- Comfortable supporting managers in staff reviews when required.
- Skilled in use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Gmail and Google suite.
- Previous experience in an administration, office management and HR department.
- Good organiser / Project Management skills.
- A great team player and the ability to communicate with others including building relationships within the team and with wider stakeholders.
- The ability to handle highly confidential information and maintain compliance.
- Ensure that output and quality of work is of a high standard and complies with current legislation / standards
- Undertake such other duties as are commensurate with the grade of the post.
- You will be conscientious, warm, personable and happy to help in any way that you can.
- A desire to grow and develop with Zeetta.
Qualifications and Experience
- English and Maths O’Level / GCSE / or equivalent.
- Microsoft word, excel, power point.
- 3-5 years or more experience of working in an office environment
To learn more about this role, please click here.