Systems Engineer (Pre-sales)
Job Title: Systems Engineer (Pre-sales)
Line Manager: Head of Sales/Product Management
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to support our sales team with a passion for designing and promoting network solutions to meet customer needs.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Sales and Product Management teams to support their activities during all phases of the sales cycle to secure Zeetta’s customers. This includes customer qualification and developing the technical strategy of an account from lead to winning.
The role would suit a technology-astute System Engineer with commercial flair who excels in translating customer requirements into network designs that achieve specific commercial objectives.
Zeetta welcomes people from all backgrounds and we provide an environment that empowers team members to own end-to-end deliverables, with support for growing your capacity to address ever more challenging technical goals.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform technical demonstrations to customers at all levels.
- Develop long-term relationships with customers and channel partners and interpret their requirements.
- Function as a trusted advisor to enterprise architects part of multi-vendor collaborative project with customers and channel partners
- Up to date knowledge of competitive technologies to effectively highlight Zeetta’s advantage
- Continuously communicate with customers, partners and internally about learned value proposition, key benefits in general and ones identified from customer interaction
- Create, own and assist in developing content for sales tools such as presentations, business cases, case studies and short how-to videos.
- Write the technical part of RFIs, RFPs and unsolicited proposals.
- Instrumental in translating user stories into new product requirements and improvements.
- Deliver successful proof of concepts and trials for products and features in collaboration with engineering
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years experience in similar customer facing role of Enterprise Networking Solutions with emphasis on IP, Cloud, Wi-Fi and Private Cellular Networks technologies
- Solid understanding and experience defining and implementing network management operations.
- Expertise in Virtualization, ITSM, CI/CD and automation technologies
- Familiarity with a mix of cloud, public and private cellular networks and SDN/NFV solutions in the marketplace such as:
- Public Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, etc.)
- SD-WAN Technologies
- Multi-Access Edge Computing (MEC) and Network Security Applications
- Open source automation and DevOps tools
- Hands on experience with integration technologies such as REST APIs, gRPC, SOAP, etc.
- Solid understanding of modelling languages such as JSON, YANG, YAML and XML
- Innovative in explaining multi-layered concepts
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, stay focused and articulate
- Excellent presentation skills across broad audiences
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Curious and passionate about creating value and success for the team, customer and Zeetta and developing their career.
- Self-starter and quick learner about new concepts and technologies
- Willingness to travel up to 50% when it is possible and safe
- Must work successfully in a remote, globally distributed work environment