Job Title DevOps Engineer
Department / Team Engineering
Line Manager Engineering Manager
Zeetta Networks transforms networks into an interactive programmable platform for better control, improved efficiency and enhanced performance of infrastructure. Our vision is to allow enterprises, cities and network operators to scale up the capabilities of their networks, and to satisfy the demand for data without escalating capital and operating costs. We welcome people from all backgrounds and we provide an environment that empowers our team members to own their role and deliverables.
For this role, we are looking for a hands-on, highly collaborative DevOps Engineer with a passion for automation and operational experience managing the application lifecycle of complex software products running on a cloud platform.
The successful candidate will drive the implementation of processes and tools facilitating the development, testing, build and release of multiple concurrent software products and systems in an agile development environment.
- Managing DevOps for Zeetta AWS & GCP cloud solutions
- Managing the automation for Zeetta’s products development, test and release lifecycle notably automated build and deployment scripts and CI/CD pipelines.
- Continuous improvement and automation of core development, testing and release processes.
- Working with stakeholders to define the core operational requirements for Zeetta’s products including deployment, security, monitoring, logging, availability and performance.
- Collaborating closely with the architecture and development teams to deliver operational excellence for Zeetta products.
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Defining and maintaining software configuration management processes and tools.
- Maintaining clear, concise and accurate documentation of key operational processes, including documentation for third-party partners and customers.
- Implementing and controlling AWS & GCP environments
- Implementing and controlling CI/CD pipeline that uses Git, Jenkins, Terraform
- Managing containerized software products using Docker, Kubernetes, Kustomize/Helm
- Compliance and security management for third-party software (e.g. FOSS) in development and production environments.
- DevOps for distributed (microservice) architectures
- AWS Certification (DevOps Engineer, Solutions Architect, SysOps Administrator, Security)
- Google Cloud Certification (Cloud Engineer, Cloud DevOps Engineer, Cloud Architect, Cloud Security Engineer)
- Site Reliability Engineering
- Implementing DevOps for complex software products in multiple cloud environments (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Git, Slack, Jenkins, SonarQube
- Python, Java
- Application Monitoring (Prometheus or similar)
- Static analysis for software products
- Take ownership of problems, find innovative solutions, and see things from a customer perspective
- Strong collaboration and team working skills are essential
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is required
- You will be working in a small company where flexibility and autonomy are valued and everyone has an opportunity to directly impact the customer experience and hence the success of the business.
- A BSc/MSc, in computer science, computer, electrical engineering or related fields, or equivalent qualification and experience
- 4+ years of experience in DevOps and release engineering.
Get in touch to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org