Zeetta Networks is a dynamic and exciting start up company developing network management solutions based on Software Defined Networking (SDN) and Network Visualization (NFV) technologies developed by the University of Bristol. Our SDN/NFV technology has the potential to change the way we design, build, monitor and operate the networks in enterprises and cities of the future. We offer a dynamic and small-team environment where each employee’s contribution really matters.
The role of the Senior Infrastructure and Network Engineer is absolutely essential to the success of the company as they will build, administer, support and maintain the company compute and network infrastructure that is critical for the efficient operation of the developers team and customer services.
● Design, build, maintain and support systems and network infrastructure
● Understand the scope of developers requirements and design system and network solution to accommodate those requirements
● Ability to diagnose and fix systems and network hardware/software issues.
● Work in an Agile development environment and encompass tools and practices that encourage collaboration
● Produce and maintain documentation of the processes developed and design of the systems
● A BSc / MSc or equivalent degree in computer science , computer or electrical engineering.
● 5+ years maintaining compute, network and storage infrastructure
● Good overall background in Linux (Preferably Ubuntu and CentOS)
● Hands-on networking experience (L2/L3). CCNA level or similar expertise but Cisco certificate is not required
● Experience with configuration management software (e.g. Ansible, Chef or Terraform)
● Experience with at least one virtualization technology (preferably KVM/RHEV)
● Automation experience consuming REST APIs (Python)
● Experience with orchestration tools (e.g. Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
● Experience with monitoring tools (Zabbox, Cacti, OpenNMS, ElasticSearch)
● Exposure to the following technologies/platforms would be beneficial: ○ LAN, TCP/IP, Firewalls (Juniper, Fortinet), VPN