Contract Duration: approx. 6 months
Department/Team: Feature Development Engineering
Line Manager: Feature Development Lead Engineer
Zeetta Networks’ NetOS® platform transforms networks into an interactive programmable platform for
better control, improved efficiency and enhanced performance of infrastructure. Our vision is to allow
enterprises, cities and network operators to scale up the capabilities of their networks, and to satisfy
the demand for data without escalating CapEx and OpEx costs. Our main product is NetOS®, a
platform for 5G Services.
Zeetta Networks is looking for people from all backgrounds to join its fast growing team in Bristol, UK.
We provide an environment that empowers team members to own end-to-end deliverables, with
support for growing your capacity to address ever more challenging technical goals.
The role of the Senior Feature Development Engineer is to be responsible for the design,
development, test and delivery of features for the NetOS® platform and associated systems. The role
responsibilities range from working with customers, product management and field engineers, to
understand and document requirements, through to design, implementation, delivery, test and support
of technologies to satisfy those requirements.
- Own feature design, implementation and test, including appropriate quality metrics and how
feature behaviours can be tested within the NetOS® system
- Understand and contribute to feature requirements
- Communicate and collaborate with stakeholders across product management, architecture,
assurance and test engineering, product delivery and customers to ensure effective and
relevant product features are delivered on time and with the required level of quality
- Develop high quality software in an efficient and effective manner
- Deliver within time and budget constraints
- Ability to take responsibility for outcomes and to seek help as appropriate
- Effective and direct English written and verbal communication
- Good team working skills that encourage collaboration
- Keen to work in a startup environment where his/her role will have a direct impact on the
- Work in compliance with the GDPR, Codes of Conduct, Regulations and policies of the organisation and its commitment to equal opportunities
- Ensure that output and quality of work is of a high standard and complies with current legislation and standards
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A BSc/MSc, or equivalent qualification, in computer science, computer or electrical
engineering or related fields
- 6+ years of experience with software development in Java or Python
- Experience of installation, configuration and development with network devices from
vendors such as Cisco, Juniper, Ruckus and similar
- SDN/NFV technologies, including ODL, ONAP, OSM, KVM, NETCONF/YANG, OpenFlow, Open vSwitch and related technologies
- MEF Lifecycle Services Orchestration (LSO) specifications, APIs and data models
- Network management technologies including EMS, NMS and OSS/BSS systems in
- Familiarity with Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus and the Atlassian tool suite
- Open Source software tools, libraries and development processes.
Daily rate dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this role please either send your CV to our HR Director, Louise Brennan, at email@example.com or email Louise for more information.