Line Manager: VP of Sales and Marketing
Zeetta Networks’ NetOS® platform transforms networks into an interactive programmable platform for better control, improved efficiency and enhanced performance of infrastructure. Our vision is to allow enterprises, cities and network operators to scale up the capabilities of their networks, and to satisfy the demand for data without escalating CapEx and OpEx costs. Our main product is NetOS®, a platform for 5G Services.
Zeetta Networks is looking for people from all backgrounds to join its fast growing team in Bristol, UK. We provide an environment that empowers team members to own end-to-end deliverables, with support for growing your capacity to address ever more challenging technical goals.
The role of the SDN Solutions Architect is to lead technical customer engagements to create and agree system level solution architectures for NetOS® based systems. The role responsibilities encompass working closely with the product development team, customers and project partners to help shape and drive to conclusion a holistic approach to creating a system that meets customer needs.
- Own and lead technical customer engagements from first principles through to agreed and signed-off solution architecture.
- Distill customer demands from solution architectures into the product features or requirements in coordination with the Product Manager.
- Understand NetOS® and contribute to development of its features for supporting customer solutions.
- Communicate and collaborate with stakeholders across product management, architecture, product delivery and customers to ensure effective knowledge transfer between customer engagements and product development.
- Develop high quality solution architectures in an efficient and effective manner.
- Liaise with and assist the delivery team to ensure successful delivery for customers adopting NetOS® based solutions.
- Ability to take responsibility for outcomes and to seek help as appropriate.
- Effective and direct English written and verbal communication.
- Good team working skills that encourage collaboration.
- Keen to work in a startup environment where his/her role will have a direct impact on the customer.
- Work in compliance with the GDPR, Codes of Conduct, Regulations and policies of the organisation and its commitment to equal opportunities.
- Ensure that output and quality of work is of a high standard and complies with current legislation and standards.
We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package including, pension, private medical insurance and possible stock options.
We invest in our people by offering training, career development and great team members to work with.
If you are interested in this role please either send your CV to our HR Director, Louise Brennan, at email@example.com or email Louise for more information.