A wonderful new opportunity has arisen for an experienced SDN Research Engineer based at our head office in Bristol, UK, reporting to the Lead Researcher/ Head of Engineering.
This new position would suit someone wishing to take responsibility for leading and delivering on the commitments of Zeetta Networks for various EU and UK government funded research projects, including contributing to the requirements, solutions architecture, design, development and delivery of NetOS® based proof of concepts (PoCs).
The role responsibilities encompass working closely with product development team, customers and R&D project partners, attending regular project meetings, both by teleconference and in person, travelling from time-to-time.
If you have are excited by;
- Owning requirements for key outcomes;
- Working in a start up environment where your role will have a direct impact on the customer.
- Working with key stakeholders, team members and customers.
And if you have
- 3+ years experience with software development in Java or Python;
- Familiarity with Git, Slack, Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus and the Atlassian tool suite
- Experience as a researcher
- Experience of installation, configuration and development with network devices from vendors such as Cisco, Juniper, Ruckus and similar.
We would like to hear from you!!
We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package including, pension, private medical insurance and possible stock options.
We invest in our people by offering training, career development and great team members to work with.
If you are interested in this role please either send your CV to our HR Director, Louise Brennan, at email@example.com or email Louise for more information.