Department/Team: Product Management
Line Manager: Director of Product Management
Zeetta Networks is looking for a Product Manager to extend its Core Platform, NetOS®, to meet the telecom service providers market for Software Defined Networks, Network Slicing and Orchestration. This position requires strong understanding of telecom service providers and the telecoms market in general.
The overall responsibilities of the Product Manager include: managing the life cycle of the product, specifying its features, conducting market research when required, generating product requirements and collateral (definitions, specifications, datasheets), producing and maintaining the product roadmap, specifying releases, proposing pricing options for different business models, assessing P&L impact of the product, developing marketing strategies in liaison with the product stakeholders, including specialist suppliers (UX/UI, delivery partners and contractors).
The product manager will work towards achieving the best match between technology components developed by Zeetta and/or 3rd parties, company IPR, sellable product features and market demand.
The successful candidate will set the roadmap for Zeetta Networks to develop telecom service provider extensions and applications to the NetOS® platform. Furthermore, the successful candidate will contribute to the the strategy and tactics to make Zeetta Networks a successful company in the telecoms landscape.
- Facilitate/run ideation workshops with stakeholders and manage its product ideation artefacts (user journeys, personas, user stories)
- Create a product roadmap in liaison with key stakeholders (Engineering and Sales), including features and requirements
- Create product specifications (description, datasheets, briefings)
- Make sure product collateral documentation is timely produced and support with product marketing
- Manage people using best practice in agile team management, including stakeholder management, encouraging collaboration, transparency and honesty
- Work in compliance with the Codes of Conduct, Regulations and policies of the organisation and its commitment to equal opportunities
- Ensuring the product is designed in accordance with GDPR and adhere to GDPR principles and hold responsibilities, in conjunction with the engineering team, for conducting privacy impact assessments and / or other relevant assessments
- Ensure that output and quality of work is of a high standard and complies with current legislation / standards
- Undertake such other duties as are commensurate with the grade of the post
- P&L responsibilities
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- BSc or higher in Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering
- Strong telecommunications background
- Previous experience in software product development and in product lifecycle management are required
- The ideal candidate must have people management skills for different stakeholders and seniority levels (Engineer to CxO) including good communication skills
- Good writing skills, being concise and able to adapt between storytelling and technical styles
- Customer facing experience is desirable
- Experience in a variety of software development methodologies (waterfall, agile, other) is essential
We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package including, pension, private medical insurance and possible stock options.
We invest in our people by offering training, career development and great team members to work with.
If you are interested in this role please either send your CV to our HR Director, Louise Brennan, at firstname.lastname@example.org or email Louise for more information.